Sunday, September 26, 2004

hangin'

yup, i did it again.

partied with some of the veteran cornstockers and stayed up way too late!

i cannot recall just how many shots or drinks i consumed.

i danced my butt off, yippee, i love to dance. frees the mind AND you get to make a spectacle of yourself.

i'm learning more about my new friends. i like them. i have nothing to hide. they do not make judgements. where have these people been all my life? i'm thinking that maybe it's just the time in my life to be exactly who i am without defending myself.

spud is definitely a great dance partner. the similarities of our daughters is just way too weird. i wonder if the summers will ever meet? will they get along as well as we do?

the ladies were in fine form last night. they looked great. i believe everyone had a fantastic time. lainey and i did manage to score us all a ride home last night. thanks, to steve and alex. oh my god i drank way too much. i was a wreck for most of the day. thankfully my little one was so accommodating letting me sleep (even in short bouts) this afternoon.

now i will call my sweetie and fill him on the party details. i can hardly wait to see him on Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home