Friday, October 01, 2004

Friday and holding my breath

Why do men make us wait?

Cruel game or innocent way of life?

Well this one should know better. He didn't leave home at the time he said he was and then called again to say he was still about 50 mins away (very late really).

Now you've guessed it, I got bored and put on way too much makeup! The red wine is also sinking in nicely. No food to speak of, so a cheap drunk for sure!

I am so excited about seeing him again. We are going out to a concert tonight, but I don't even care about the live music. Sick, eh?

I only have one choice of outfit to wear so, that part of the decision process was easy. Holly knows which dress I'm going to wear. Oh those lovely and young Kingston men!

Eat your heart out mister late. You'll be watching this girl. So catty too!

I'm hoping to see one of the three amigos this weekend. She's in town and getting shakey!

Have a great weekend everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home