Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Will that someone cherish me?

If you're going to give it all you've got, will that someone in return cherish you and your heart?

Scary concept, but with risk there comes unlimited joy or crushing sadness.

Am I at that crossroad again? I did hear my little girl voice shriek just a little at the sound of "if I were you, I wouldn't put up with a drunk calling in the middle of the night."

Was it the title drunk or just "putting up with a drunk"? Bill forevered ruined my view of what a man should be in your life. I have stopped thinking of him for many years now. I gave up on him well before that time. Flashes of my recent relationship history simply reflect my need to recreate him and hopes that I could have made it a better relationship.

I fully accept that people come with baggage, we all do. Just what are we willing to live with in our future relationships? I expect to find out sooner than later.

I've come to love a man who still hasn't revealed his true self. I want to be there in full, but that word or words may be the crux. His drunken bravado defies his shy nature and unspoken thoughts out loud. He truly values me.

My back feels a wall. The next meeting will melt some of the worry. His fear may be an outlet for me. Crummy thinking, but I must preserve myself before I dive. I have stated I don't want to go at this half assed, but I will reserve my emotions just a bit longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home