Wednesday, October 13, 2004

An offer to share skin...

Oh, out of the blue, the young man is offering to stop in and check me out, me!

If he'd asked in August, I'd be saying yes in a blink. Now I've got to decide.

I want my new love to say I'm everything to him. That compromises are possible. That I should hold out for the best yet to come. And I hesitate for that wish.

Ummm. Interesting to say the least. When was the last time an offer so casual came your way? Hol, yours doesn't count!

Says he's rarin'. Happy to know that I still have a handful of hair to grab. Yum.

So why am I hesistating? Must be the hope. Then again why should I settle for what can be if he's not there already?

What's to say he'll even be here, for me.

Not a dilemma, just wondering.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home