Thursday, October 21, 2004

The recent scoop or so it melts...

Okay, he finally says "I love you."

You are on top of the world. Except tonight the sense of elation is quickly dashed with his quiet, tired, I'm not that excited, gotta sleep attitude. What happened?

He didn't feel the need to go to work today. And what does that means to me? He was up too late professing is undying love and need of me therefore requires the entire day off to rest up! What the hell!

He just needed a mental health day. Okay, but if you slept most of the day, why not spare some more minutes with the one you so love and discover her reactions and desire to hear you and your voice again.

I'm getting the distinct impression that this is the "come here but go away" game. How can I consider life changes with this kind of lack of consistency?

I just spent the best part of my evening talking to a super person, who gave me insight and time to yap. She made my excitement more real and my doubts less of a concern. Should this not be what a mate provides?

I am so groovin' her new love interest. He wants to make her happy and take care of her. Where is that for me? Not tonight for sure.

I will not be falling over myself, once again, to contact him. I totally appreciate the exhaustion thing, but hey, you've just launched yourself into a new space. Why are you not wanting to explore and get excited about this new path?

I am pissed off. I am fed up with being so up and not having that same care about my well-being returned. Shit. Love sucks. Thank you J. Geils Band.

I am looking forward to having the weekend away and seeing my family. He should be so fortunate to meet my circle of support! They have and always will be there for me.

Not to mention, I may be seeing my extended support group this weekend while I'm away. There is unconditional love elsewhere.

Are you even aware? Did you think about me today or not seeing me this weekend?

Good night my love. I wish you were near.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home