Saturday, October 23, 2004

Montepulciano

ooooh, my aching head

Don't drink this red, it will mess with your brains the next morning. I'm not one for a hangover, but this stuff is hurting me.

And I haven't heard from him yet. So now my outlook on this is even a little less rosy.

My daughter is my light. She's so excited to be at Grandma and Grandpa's. She burns with amazing intensity. She's up first thing this morning and looking to wake Grandpa, no matter how much he wants to sleep. He's promised an outing and her impatience grows as the clock ticks on.

Looking forward to seeing some more of the kin, especially baby O. I'm here to pick up a bracelet I put aside in late August. I adore sterling silver. Wonder if they ever have sales at Sterling? And maybe just maybe, I will get the chance to see my cornstock vets too.

ooooh, my eyeballs

Never again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home