Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Am I a bad woman?

Before any of you answer, let me put the same question to you.

Yes, he phoned, finally. No, I do not have high hopes. He would like to me to consider the trip north this weekend to see him. He has been made aware that I have two offers this weekend. That and he would not be welcomed to join me in my other weekend destination. I let him know most are not impressed with his treatment of me or of our relationship.

He realizes his transgressionS. He wants to improve upon his communication skills. Umm, I bet this will last about two weeks before the same behaviour pops up again. He tried to use the adjustment period crap, I remained silent, an acknowledgement of my disbelief. He told me he's been thinking about this all week, well then, why didn't he take action? Thinking is not going to win back your girlfriend. Simply saying he was planning on going to go to Kingston (yeah, right!) is a poor attempt at my forgiveness.

The conversation continues. Asks me what I think about his child moving back in with him. I told him my feelings don't matter with this respect. He persists. I say it will be awkward. He tries the humour card and says I can watch his daughter manipulate him, it will be entertaining. I don't find that funny. Why should I be moved if I observe another female get what she wants/deserves from him? I haven't received any special attention of late or if rarely.

Oh yes, money will be a concern this weekend if he does not receive a forthcoming cheque. Yup, well he had more than enough over a week ago. Maybe some of the habits are interferring with living one's life!

I know you are cringing out there.

I am considering the trip up there. Pathetic, maybe, but I need to see if I feel anything good about him. The last time we kissed, it was not satisfying. It lacked in emotion. My optimistic nature and hopes for all people to improve or shine is pretty strong. He has assured me he will continue his momentum and call tomorrow night.

He didn't further his case by taking my daughter's father's side in a discussion. What the hell! Like he needs to add to his shitty status and back the asshole. Profanity is not a strong suit with me, but sometimes...

So the novel will continue this week. I don't know if my friends will sway me to avoid him. I would like to hear your opinions.

Something to sleep on.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home