Monday, November 29, 2004

My weekend was good

This is meant to be a big thank you to my family and friends who helped me get through this past weekend.

My heart needed some attention and you were all there doing just that in your own unique ways.

Special thank you to Samantha, who out of the blue, from Australia, called to chat. For over an hour we wandered through the last year of our lives and reconnected again. I miss her dearly.

I'm assuming things are over. I have not heard a word from him. I believe the term used was "chicken shit". You've blown another one. And what an excellent opportunity you've missed out on.

You ladies out there really cleared some of the mess cluttering up my mind.

Huge guy was delightful. I clearly needed to let out some personal stuff and you sat back and listened. It will be my pleasure to do the same for you in return, maybe over some Thai dishes.
Decompression has begun. I think a short nap may be in order.

Thanks again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home