Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Sitting here, waiting

I figure this is simply a waste of my time writing about my boyfriend angst.

You know the drill. "Can I phone you tomorrow night?" And,... nothing. Bad Boyfriend Syndrome. I doubt this will ever evolve, but I look forward to some sexual encounters to fill the void.

The holidays are just around the corner. Everyone is sorting out the wheres and whens. My ex and I have tentatively come to an arrangement for time we will spend with our daughter. I'm looking to hook up with my friends during the break. My family will only be together Christmas Eve and Morning. The rest is still out there, however, I do know I will be with those friends on New Year's to help celebrate the occasion.

There are so many little things I should be taking care of beforehand, but the time and energy seem to slip away so quickly. My daughter and I have ventured into the world of holiday baking. To me, it's the most personal and economical way to treat the people you care about in your life. My patience level is not quite so high when working around an enthusiastic five year old. I never realized how much my mother put up with when we were small. And why am I so lacking in kitchen gear to accommodate our undertakings?

It's quiet and after my bedtime. I will doze and awake for yet another overloaded workday with many errands to accomplish before my next sleep. I look forward to the moment when I can just say "whatever" and sit and stare at the television without invested interest.

Get some rest, it will be here and around us in no time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home